Advent Series Children’s Moment #1 – November 29, 2020
December 5: BethlehemRegister for Bethlehem
December 12: Cookies with SantaRegister for Cookies with Santa
Welcome to our Children’s Ministry page!
Sunday Morning Bible Class Details
We continue to be pleased to see so many children in our Bible classes on Sunday mornings. We ask you to read over these details and familiarize yourself with our procedures that we have carefully thought through.
1. Register online in advance. This is extremely helpful for us to know how many children we are expecting for room set-up, printing security tags, volunteer recruitment, etc. Those who have not preregistered will be asked to fill out a registration form before coming into the building for contact tracing purposes.
2. Kindergarten and under will be checked in and dropped off under the brown awning beginning at 8:45am. Tags will already be printed for those who have registered online. A volunteer will escort your child to class. Only teachers and Children’s Ministry Volunteers will be allowed in the Children’s Areas.
3. 1st grade -6th grade will remain with their parents until around 9:25am when they will be dismissed to walk with a teacher to their Bible classes.
4. 1st grade- 6th grade will be brought back to the worship gatherings during the final song and will return to their families.
5. Kindergarten and under will be picked up under the brown awning by parents showing matching security tag.
6. COVID-19 Precautions for 1st-6th grade:
a. Children (1st grade-6th grade) will be asked to wear a mask walking to and from class but will have the option to remove their mask once seated in class.
b. Chairs will be spaced 6 ft. apart.
c. Hand-sanitizer will be given entering and leaving class.
d. Teachers will wear masks when social distancing cannot be maintained.
7. If you are attending the 10:30 worship gathering and would like to know options for your children, please email email@example.com.
8. If you would like to know which class your child is in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Instagram: (@harpethhillschildrensministry).
Memorizing scripture is a fantastic way to know Jesus better. Email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) us videos of your children saying their Bible verses.
November’s Memory Verse:
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1
Challenge Verses: Psalm 23, Lord’s Prayer & Matthew 6:9-13Memory Verse Coloring Sheets Children's Moments & Resources Resources for Conversations on Race