We hope that your family is able to enjoy the children’s moment that is provided along with the sermon for each Sunday. These online lessons are able to be viewed whenever is best for you, and can be accessed at any time from our website under Church Family Resources.
• Love One Another Coloring Sheet: Color this page and mail it to someone you love!
• Greatest Commandment Crossword Puzzle: See if you can solve these clues about loving the Lord your God with all your heart.
• Word Search: Find these words about loving your neighbors!
• Love One Another Complete the Passage: Trace the quote to complete the passage. You’ll need your red crayon or marker too!
• Sidewalk Art: Show your neighbors that God loves them by drawing a picture, writing your favorite scripture, or simply writing “Jesus Loves You” in chalk for them to enjoy.
• Love Your Neighbor: I wonder how you can show your neighbors you love them? Maybe take their newspaper to their front door, say hello to them when you are out walking, kept your toys and pets out of their yard, invite them to church or take them a small gift. What can your family do for your neighbor? Tell us, we want to know.