The time has come! We are so excited to implement a new electronic check-in system for children on the 1st Floor of the building. This includes children from birth through Pre-1st.
Beginning on Wednesday night, February 1, every child on the 1st Floor (birth through Frogs) is required to check in via the kiosks at the Kids’ Koncierge.
On Sundays, four kiosk stations are available. These kiosks are located at the Kids’ Koncierge, outside our Children’s Worship Room, in the hallway near the tunnel, and outside the Children’s Ministry offices. See a building guide here.
Here are a few tips to help with the process:
• At the kiosk, give your last name or last 4 digits of the cell phone for one parent.
• You receive a sticker for each child you have checked in for that day’s events.
• The coordinating parent stickers (one for each parent) contains details for each child.
• Children attending Children’s Worship, Nursery, and/or Bible Class are required to wear a sticker.
• The ideal location for the sticker is on your child’s back. This helps the teacher access information and keeps the sticker on longer.
• Adults picking up children must have the matching sticker in their possession at pickup. (actual sticker, not a photo)
• If you lose your tag go to a kiosk and have a new one printed. If the kiosk is closed, you will be asked to show a photo ID.
• Pagers remain available at the Kids’ Koncierge.
• If your child may potentially use the nursery during services, check in your child prior to going to church as the kiosks will not be available during service.
These instructions should be shared with both parents and anyone that might pick up your child.
Thank you for your patience and feedback as we work out the kinks in this new system. We want to create a safe environment for every child, especially our guests.
If you have any questions regarding this process, contact Lacy Janssen.
Thank you for your support!
Children’s Ministry Team